CoKo Beauty

by 02:28 0 comments

BEAT THAT DIRT!

Charcoal and Kaolin Clay Face Pack


Launched by Asmita Jahagirdar often known as makeup_and_perfect.
She is a cosmetologist, animal enthusiast and founder of CoKo Beauty.
Follow her on Instgram

Subscribe her on Youtube

About Product;
Hello beauties! 
Welcome to CoKo beauty,
I, Asmita created the formulation of all the products by myself. CoKo Beauty is a homemade natural brand launched on 27th March 2018.
❓What it does
It will clean away all the dirt,impurities and helps tp clear pores. This product is specially formulated for summers. 
❓Ingridients
Kaolin clay ,Rose, Oatmeal powder ,Activated Charcoal.
❓Skin type
Its for all skin type
❓How to use
Just mix the powder in a clean bowl and mix with water/rose water/hydrosal ,add honey for hydration.
❓Limited Edition 
So this product is a limited edition and will be available only till summer lasts. Because this face pack is perfect for summer.
❓Price 
The full size product has two sizes
100gms 250/- 
50gms 170/- 
❓How can you contact me?
You can contact me directly on 8452822774, mail me on jahagirdar.asmita@gmail.com or instagram  me on @coko_beauty_

Expiry date? 
This will expire within a year of opening because all the ingredients are natural and safe, and no preservatives used.

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS 
store it in a cool dry place away from sunlight. For external use only.

You are officially a part of CoKo Beauty fam. Please give a genuine feedback on the products you used. I hope you love and enjoy the products
If you posted any review on sns the do use #cokobeautyfam and inform me I would be happy to read the opinion




Unknown

Developer

0 comments:

Post a Comment